Friday, November 6, 2009

Ghost train LO's

The beginning of October, the Ghost train took off and was the biggest collab train I have laid my eyes on. I downloaded as much as I could before I got lost in all that I had on my hard drive. I decided it was time to get to it and use the goodies that I spent so much valuable time downloading unzipping and filing. Afterall, I can't collect and store, I gotta collect, use and then store! I think that part of my addiction to digital scrapping is probably collecting the products. As it was with my paper scrapbooking. I am pretty sure my husband will agree to that. So without further ado, here are a couple pages I did last night really quickly. I have tons of pictures to get done still from the kids in their costumes, so I am sure you will see more of this trains goodies before I am done.


No comments:

Post a Comment