Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Team; New Kit

I have a lot to post about tonight.  So lets get the ball rolling because I need some rest after my weekend.  But I will post about that next.  First of all I want to tell you about a new CT that I am on.  Yes that makes 5 for me, and I am either a little crazy or seriously obsessed with digital scrapbooking.  Or could it be both?  Either way, I am on the new Dream Big Design team!  She just released this ridiculousy awesome kit called Cookin In My Kitchen that will bring out the best in any digital scrapper!  I was forced to reckon with this one, as many know I don't cook, I am not fond of cooking, me and my kitchen well, we are civil with each other, or at least we try to be.  So I LOVED this kit when I saw it but I was thinking uh oh, I am in there so infrequently what will I ever do!  The pages just flowed together so much easier than any recipe I have ever attempted!  It was the easiest "meal" I have ever prepared!  Without much further yada yada yada, let me show you the kit and take off to her store to grab it quick!  I know y'all have photos you can WHIP out for this one!  (sorry I couldn't resist.)




No comments:

Post a Comment