Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spookfest

What a way to kick off the fall with this fantastic festive halloween spooktacular kit sent to you by way of Cathy K designs called SPOOKFEST!!!! Did she or did she not just rock this kit!!! I have done up a cute LO that I used a photo from last year but when I take our photos this year I will be doing a couple more with this wonderful kit! It was very fun looking back over last years photos though and seeing how bitty Hudson was. Now he is a totally different guy...it always amazes me at how fast they grow...I know it but it just blows my mind away when I see it. So without further ado, you can find her kit in her store at SBE or go check out her blog for all her other goodies that I haven't had a chance to get to play with yet!
Here of course is a view and a layout that I did using the kit.

1 comment:

  1. You layout is so adorable! Yes, it's funny how our kids just keep growing...and growing...and growing! Just went through the boys' fall and winter stuff, and, well, we have some (a lot) of shopping to do, LOL!

    ReplyDelete