Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not so Rogue Robots

Awweee do you hear that???? Nope you sure don't! School is back in session and my house is silent! Baby is napping and the only thing you can hear is the sweet sound of the kitty cleaning her hairy belly! hehee

I have been waiting to post this and I am now getting my chance. I am sure that Melissa Daniels Designs has released this somewhere but I can't get to her blog my computer is being CRAZY, so I will just link you to her store at Scrapdish. This is her latest kit called Not So Rogue Robots. I couldn't believe it but I didn't have any robot photos to work with so I really went on a limb with this one but I think it turned out cute, afterall, how could it not with my cutie in it??? I don't currently see this kit in this store, but I am sure it will be there soon or in another one of her stores. So I will get back to you on that.

In the meantime, here is the kit preview and the pages I did with it!





No comments:

Post a Comment