Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Favorite Recipe

I have been waiting to post these ones! When I got home from vacation I got to jump right into this kit. It is a design by Scrappyweiss Designs called Favorite Recipes. You can find it at her store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. I struggled with the right photos to use for this kit. I don't know why but so many different photos came to mind and I think that I ended up using the right ones, though I had to go back a few years for the first page. Here is what the kit looks like:



I just love doing what I do because I get to always go back to whenever I want and relive moments that were so precious so many years ago, and recreate them on paper! Or here on the computer for you to see too!
So without going on, it must be the lack of oxygen due to my stuffed sinuses but I am feeling mushy today! Here is what I came up with from this kit!



1 comment:

  1. Super fun colors in this kit! Great job in using it!

    ReplyDelete