Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I finished Daddy's shoes

I have sat at the computer trying to get these finished and wanted to post them before going to bed. I actually plan to go to all of my favorite sites and share them too...I love to get the feedback from people who view my pages. So here they are. I got this kit from a gal that apparently has just stepped into designing. It was a fun kit to work with. I found myself searching for ways to change the products to create something different with what I was given. Anyhow, here is a link to her blog.
http://www.gettinscrappywithbritt.com/
For some reason her link isn't working but she is under my blogs I follow in the right column.
It is called Just for the boys. Enjoy the pages! Hudson is such a cute victim of my manic picture taking disorder!


No comments:

Post a Comment